Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Ok, so this is really cool...

You know how in my last blog post I was gushing and going on and on about how cool my school is and how you should totally check it out? Yea, well I'm not done! I just found out something today that is just…well…it's just friken awesome.

But first, let me tell you a little story…

I found out about IIN (the school I just graduated from) through a blog post by a fellow Kind Lifer on Alicia Silverstone's website. She posted a link and advertised that if you attended a call that was occurring in a few days, you would save up to $1,000 on tuition. After checking out the website and realizing that this was an amazing opportunity, I jumped at the offer! I emailed Coach Blair and I was contacted almost immediately. Though I only had to attend one of three live calls, I ended up attending all 3 because they were so exciting and inspiring. Fast forward to a year later, and I can't believe I am already done with school and have had such an amazing education!

So here's the really cool thing. Are you ready? Seriously, can you handle what I'm about to tell you? Oh boy, here it goes.

The Institute for Integrative Nutrition is allowing me to give YOU the same opportunity I had!

AAAAH!

You may think I am overreacting, but I promise…this is such an amazing opportunity. IIN presents its student's with such wonderful tools and lessons. Not only do they provide great education on health and nutrition, but they also give their students business lessons! How many programs include business planning/structuring WITH their health program?! The thing is, you don't have to become a Health Coach. There are so many things you can do with the given education.

So here's how it all works. It's simple, I promise.
Attend at least one of these special live calls

Why My Healthy Isn't Your Healthy

Is Health Coaching Right For You? 7/23

What I Wish I'd Known About IIN Before I Started 7/24

As I said before, I ended up attending all 3 calls because they were so fantastic, but you just have to attend one. Also, contact Coach Blair at coachblair@integrativenutrition.com and let her know that I (Tommy Oaks) sent you! Or you can call (877) 733-1520, mention my name, and they'll take care of you! And THAT is how you save up to $1,000 on enrollment.  Honestly, enrollment could not be any easier. If a highly sensitive introvert can do it, you can do it too.

Be Kind. Be Curious. Be an IINer!


No comments:

Post a Comment