Sunday, July 6, 2014

Now Is Your Chance!

I'm so thrilled to be able to share with you the opportunity to enroll in the school I just recently graduated from, the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. It has been such a life changing and rewarding year. I want you to have the same opportunities and more.

Just a little over a year ago, I was in a pretty bad place. I was at a job I didn't like, working for a company I couldn't stand, I was dealing with realizing I'm an HSP. You can read about all of that HERE. Once I started school, it felt like everything just started falling into place. I always loved health and healthy foods and focusing on the great things in life. IIN helped me do just that. I finally felt like I was surrounded by likeminded people and was given such great information on how to not only change my life, but to help make a difference in the world and change the lives of others. If you feel stuck and know you need to change, to make a difference in yourself and/or others, just click on the banner below and start the journey to a new you. And mention that I, Tommy Oaks, sent you! The scariest part about starting a new beginning is, well, the very beginning! Trust me, I was terrified! But I quickly learned that I didn't have anything to worry about. Change can be difficult, but it is often just what we need!

Also, check out, like and share my Facebook page for some healthy tips, recipes and every day inspiration!




Be kind. Be curious. Be courageous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment