Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I'm not a certified dog whisperer...

It has been 5 months since my last post.
Oops. 

As of yesterday, I am officially a graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition! I am now a certified Holistic Health Coach! Woohoo! You should definitely go "like" my Facebook page. I offer great tips, recipes, guidance and more! It's something I am incredibly passionate about. Helping others reach their full potential is something I am driven to do. Contact me for a free consultation and we can set it up through Skype, or if you're in the area where I live, in person! I specialize with people between the ages of 18 and 30, but I'm willing to take on clients with anyone around that age group, as well.

So, what's new in my life that isn't business related?
Not a whole lot.
Summer is in full swing. It's about 834 degrees here. Just looking outside makes me want to whimper and throw myself in front of the air vent. Just like my dog is doing.
Wait.
Maybe that's why it's so stuff in here.
Stay tuned for my next post on how to convince a slightly overweight Golden Doodle to move away from the air vent on your living room floor.

Be kind. Be curious. Be cool. Be a great person and "like" and share my Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment