Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"So that means you love each other!"

I wanted to share this adorable video. I came across this vid a while back and loved it, now it seems to be getting some media attention!






How cute! I love the simplicity in the way this little boy figures things out for himself. And can we talk about how absolutely excited he is to meet two husbands for the first time?! What blows my mind the most is when he says "So that means you love each other!" Such common sense from a small child that is rarely even found in grown adults. Every time I watch this video, it makes me smile. :-)


*****UPDATE*****
Unfortunately the original owner of the video has taken it down and won't let it be used at all. It's sad because the message was so pure and sweet. Hopefully some of you got to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment